civic '91 tail lights

i've searched the entire web looking for full-clear tail lights (not altezza/lexus-style rice) but i just can't seem to find it...

i found crx '91 clear tail lights on eBay once, though... but unfortunately they wouldn't fit my civic.

just to give you an insight of what i'm talking about, the tails should resemble these ones:

?ViewItem&item=7980388144 ...but should fit '91 4gen civic hatch.

if someone could please help me, or tell me where could i find something like this, i'd be very grateful. price is not the issue. well, *reasonable* price is not the issue :)

thnx in advance

-- daj ajde, oce ko kupit te siceve iz civica? ponudite nesto...

Reply to
djo