CivicTire Monitoring System Light

My son has a 2008 Civic, had an accident and the front right wheel was destroyed. The bodyshop replaced it and the TMS sender, but the light on the dash is staying on. Not the light that says the tire pressure is low, but the TMS light. Any ideas? Do I need to bring it back to the dealer for software or something? Thanks.

Reply to
Ken

Ken wrote in news:b8um34534q7qf8e18t8biuqjpodlk9s75e@

4ax.com:

This means the TPMS has turned itself off because there is a problem with it.

Just like with the MIL or SRS, you need to have the dealership scan for error codes stored by the TPMS's computer.

Reply to
Tegger