Cruise control prob.

I have a 1999 Honda Accord EX Manual tranny. I got a wierd cruise control problem please help, When i startup my car and drive for about 5-10 minutes a can not use Cruise control, it will not engage and the light will
not come on. but eventually it works like nothing is wrong. When i brake it will disenge or press the clutch it will disengage just fine. My all brake lights work fine. The linkage is fine. Any suggestions?