CRV Stalling

Hello, I have a 2002 CRV. I just changed the radiator myself. No easy task believe me. Well The car is running normal now but, when I come to a stop, the engine dies. It will start up ok but when I stop at a
traffic sign or stop light. it stalls out. Any help that you can give me will be appreciated. Thank You.
cubanlink wrote:

Fill the coolant reservoir to MAX again and again until it stops 'sipping' coolant overnight. The older version of the owner's manual explains this part.
Let us know if it helps.
'Curly'