D15A Engine swap

I have a 1991 Civic DX hatchback. It has the original engine and I believe it's a D15A.
It's time for an engine swap and I need to know if a D15B will fit in my car
or which other Honda engines will fit.
I'm not interested in horsepower. This is my commuter car and I just need something relatively inexpensive and reliable.
Thanks in advance. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Not sure if you're just asking whether other years will fit, or whether something other than the D15-- will fit. If the first, then http://www.superhonda.com/tech/honda_engine_codes.html will help.
My 1991 Civic LX is a D15B2, consistent with the site above. The number-letter code should be stamped on the exterior of the engine, beneath where the valve cover sits, close to the distributor end. It may be covered in grease, so clean it off with some WD-40 or similar.
Googling the archives of this newsgroup may turn up more info until others post here. I have seen inquiries in the past on this topic.

Very helpful! Thanks much!

The Haynes manual for the 1996-2000 Civic lists the several engines for the Civic,and their codes. (3 SOHC motor variants and 1 DOHC)
I suspect the earlier Haynes manual for your year Civic will do the same. Any other motor may need harness mods,plumbing mods,and/or motor mount mods.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik