Do 2004 CRV's moon roofs leak?

Hi All,
I have never had a car with a moon roof/sun roof. I may have a lead on a used 2004 CRV with one.
Do the moon roofs on the 2004 CRV leak? Seems to
me, that after a few years and a bit of sun light, that the seals would go bad and the tubes would get clogged and start leaking. How may years do I have to go before I will start having problems?
Many thanks, -T
On 2/24/08 7:07 PM, in article Oxowj.33282$T8.27381@trnddc03, "ToddAndMargo"

Its really not a problem. We still have (in the family) a '96 Odyssey, a '91 240sx, a '96 i30, a '97 i30, an '02 Pathfinder and an '06 CR-V, all with sunroofs/moonroofs. None of them leak. The seals are irrelevant and unless you park under a tree in the fall with the roof open, clogging is not going to be an issue.
E Meyer wrote:

Thank you!
Just out curiosity, do you drive with them open very much? How would you rate the sun roof vs just opening a window?
-T
On 2/24/08 8:16 PM, in article kypwj.33298$T8.2001@trnddc03, "ToddAndMargo"

We usually don't open it all the way, but pop it up in the back quite often. Seems to work really well that way to draw out the hot air air trapped at the top.
ToddAndMargo wrote:

Our 2005 CR-V's moon roof doesn't have this problem, nor did the moon roof on our 1988 Accord LXi, which the 2005 CR-V replaced.
ToddAndMargo wrote:

My '91 Accord which I had up until a few years ago did not have any leaks on the sun rood. Ironically a '86 BMW 325 I had did have a leaking moonroof - overpriced piece of shit it was.