Do 2004 CRV's moon roofs leak?

Hi All,
I have never had a car with a moon roof/sun roof. I may have a lead on a used 2004 CRV with one.
Do the moon roofs on the 2004 CRV leak? Seems to
me, that after a few years and a bit of sun light, that the seals would go bad and start leaking. Am I missing something?
Many thanks, -T

CRV's are made by Honda, not Toyota. Factory moon roofs generally do not leak, and the seals are meant to prevent air leaks and massive water leaks. Factory moon roofs have channels and drains to take car of any water that makes it past the seals. I would not worry about a factory moon roof leak, but aftermarket moon roofs often leak because they do not always have drains.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)
Ray O wrote:

Oops. Thank for replying anyway.
-T

You're welcome! Good luck with your new ride!
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)

Yeah, but some nice sunny day when you're in the mood to tinker and get into strange position in or under your car, find out where the drain tubes are, and how to unclog them. I mention this because of someone who called into the Click & Clack radio show....don't remember details at the moment.