Moon roof

I have a 2005 ES 330. I find since the control for the moon roof is in the roof console next to the garage door opener and the button for the glass case I have accidentally hit the moon roof button. I didn't realize this since the sliding roof panel was closed and I started to get water dripping. I think there should be a slide panel interlock so that the moon roof was disabled if closed.Other options would be an idiot led on the control console, or relocation of the roof control.

Is there an after market device to prevent the moon roof to be opened when the slide is closed? Burt

Reply to
burt

stuart8181