Does a 98 Civic have "OBD II?"

Reply to
ecarecar

Yes.

Reply to
Brian Smith

----------------------

All Hondas in North America have had OBDII since '96, some in '95, I think.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

motsco_ wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

The model year '95 Acura 2.5 TL and the MY '95 NSX had OBD-II. All the rest got it in '96.

Some other manufacturers installed OBD-II in some models as early as MY '94.

Reply to
Tegger

I believe the '95 Accord V6 also had OBD-II.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

High Tech Misfit wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hightech.misfit:

You are correct. This is specified in the July '95 issue of Honda Service News.

An amended OBD-II list, therefore: '95 Acura TL '95 Acura NSX '95 Honda Accord with V6 (this was the first year for the V6) '96 all Honda/Acura models.

Reply to
Tegger