Does a 98 Civic have "OBD II?"

Yes.
ecarecar wrote:

----------------------
All Hondas in North America have had OBDII since '96, some in '95, I think.
'Curly'

The model year '95 Acura 2.5 TL and the MY '95 NSX had OBD-II. All the rest got it in '96.
Some other manufacturers installed OBD-II in some models as early as MY '94.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

I believe the '95 Accord V6 also had OBD-II.

You are correct. This is specified in the July '95 issue of Honda Service News.
An amended OBD-II list, therefore: '95 Acura TL '95 Acura NSX '95 Honda Accord with V6 (this was the first year for the V6) '96 all Honda/Acura models.