Fit ?

Does the Fit Sport have intermittent wipers?

yeah, it'd be TOO HARD to go to Honda's web site and look it up.
No no, don't worry, sit back and let us spoon feed you.
Really. It's OK. No need to be embarassed or shamed about asking to be spoon-fed like a baby who's incapable of wiping himself.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

telling me anything about the Fit.
So whats your problem Elmo, got some sand in the Vag?

www.hondacars.com
click on Fit
click on Trim Level Fit Sport
download the Complete Specifications--voila, you have the brochure in front of you.
No personal info needed.
What site were YOU on?
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

http://automobiles.honda.com/shopping/landing.aspx?GroupName=fit&ef_id 97:3:15ee0e060cc2fef036b6456d242e4937_453840840:XG8wqdB6B3YAAA4HTUMAAAAH:20070415212426 Google did me wrong.
Michael Doyle wrote:

no it didn't - you didn't look properly. bottom line dude, we're all here because we have a common interest. and we're happy to share accumulated info. but for something as trivial and easy to find like that, you're wasting everybody's time. bookmark the following site and look there first in future. if it's not there or on a related link, /then/ ask. thanks.
tegger.com - your honda questions answered.

Not all of them. Some are answered here, as I did the other day:
All Fits have intermittent wipers.
If you want to peruse all the Fit features before you buy one, read the Owner's Manual, available for free here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
Choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left. No login required.
Wipers are on page 70.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Forget to take your meds? Forget about the Fit Sport. Get your paranoia treated first.

Paranoia is not a bug, it's a feature. Once you have it you'll understand.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Hey... Ya gotta have some compasionate feeling for the graduates of today's public skools..
Take no prisoners, eh?
<G>
JT
In article

None.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Heh heh... My feelings exactly.
JT
(Sister Mary Rainey Joseph didn't tolerate any BS!)

Kill the prisoners.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Why feen *them* when you can feed 'em to the hogs...
<G>
JT

Yeah, that's the ticket! Run 'em over with Harley-Davidsons!
With those antediluvian V-twins, Hogs pack more pounds per horsepower than Rosie O'Donnell!
Squish 'em flat! Hoo-rawww!
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Cut the guy some slack! His "Google" is probably broken, or not as good as yours.
Here pal, use mine:
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=honda+fit+intermittent+wipers