Thule Fit Kit parts

I have a Thule Fit Kit, containing the rubber feet, four of 853-2210-06, and four clamps, two marked 153 and two marked 155. Rather than just bin them - it would help to move them on to a new owner if I new which vehicle they fitted. Anyone know of how I find out (Thule did not respond to my email). Or does anyone want these? (remove scure from address to contact me).

Paul R

Reply to
Paul R

Have you tried googling the part numbers? 853-2210-06 generates many hits.

Reply to
Huge

Sure have - takes you to no place useful. Paul R

Reply to
Paul R

Presumably you've got a short list of cars they may fit, stuff you used to own and bought a roof rack for? Or is it something that's "come into your possession"?

Reply to
Adrian

Oh, well, sorry.

Reply to
Huge

'Came into my possession!' when I purchased other items which I needed - these parts are surplus and don't relate to what I purchased.

Paul R

Reply to
Paul R

Hi, do you still have the pads. Are they marked with 06? (also looks like 90 the other way up!) Charles

Reply to
charlesigg

replying to Paul R, patrick wilkie wrote: its a long shot but do you still have that thule fit kit? regards patrick

Reply to
patrick wilkie

Wonder how many years ago this post refers to?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Not from the absolute dark ages.

20/3/2013

Dunno if the link will work.

$20/uk.rec.cars.maintenance/kUuVrwG7FwI/1bOuOKKw7dQJ

Reply to
Peter Hill

If anyone has a set for a 59 plate Astra H estate with roof rails, I'm interested.

The rails I used on my astra F are the same code (760) as the Astra H, but Thule have changed the foot design, so now I need a set of 753 feet and 4011? clamps as well.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew