Frontend CV joints

I have a CIVIC 2002 EX that I think is in need of a changeing of the CV joint in the frontend. Just wondering where you folks might find the best deals on them and are you using OEM, or generic
re-manufactored shafts? Any other suggestions?
To reply: remove nono and replace with athan, then remove no spam.
Add pictures here
âś–
snipped-for-privacy@hawaii.no.spam.edu wrote in

Why do you "think" they are bad? Do you "think" the boots are split and grease is flung everywhere?

OEM prices will make you either gasp or plotz. Most probably the latter. (Yiddish *can* be cool...)

Remans are a crapshoot. But you won't get much more than two years out of any of them. Keep your OEMs as long as humanly possible.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–