Gasket wanted

I have a '91 Civic with the D15B2 engine. I'm looking for one of the o-rings that comes with the valve cover gasket set. I need to replace the o-rings in the rocker arm assembly and realized that I'm one short ... and
really don't want to buy a whole valve cover gasket set for one o-ring.
If anyone has one they'd be willing to part with or suggestions on a suitable replacement .. thanks!
Dave
Dave Wick wrote:

Since you mentioned a "valve cover gasket set" I suspect that you're referring to the circular seals that sit on top of the cam bearing towers and seal at the spark plug tube/valve cover and not the lower o-rings which seal between the head and the cam bearings. Anyways, either of these seals should be available individually from just about any Honda dealer. You could buy them online at several sites but then you would wind up paying shipping for just one gasket and the dealer would probably be less overall.
Eric
Cool! I didn't even check ... just assumed they'd ding me for a whole set.
Thanks! Dave