help :(

Dear all i can't see how fast i drive i see only zero kilometrs per hour and yelow engine button What shall i do

Best regards

Hinda civic 1.4 1998

Reply to
kicek :)

----------------

Problem is the make. Should have bought a real _H_O_N_D_A_ .

The East Indian version is a cheap clone. :-)

Seriously, more details . . . . . Please.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

"motsco_ _" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@interbaun.com:

Did you know that Hindustan is still building the '50s Morris Oxford?.

Vehicle Speed Sensor? Speedometer reads zero, MIL on. Sounds right.

OP needs to get code read. What country is he in anyway? 1.4L engine not sold here in NA.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote:

Poland? Lots of cars are sold with smaller engines in Europe than in North America. How's about an Audi A4 with a 1.6 liter engine (no, no turbo, just a plain 102 BHP I-4).

Vehicle speed sensor would be my guess as well.

Reply to
Randolph

you should have your speedometer cable checked. most likely it is broken. i had a honda civic before for about 5 years when the same thing happened. the amber engine indicator will always be turned on until the problem is fixed. although you can still drive, you won't know if other more fatal engine problems arise because the engine indicator is turned on.

this site might help you find the right type for your car (i don't work here, sorry):

crash.test.dummy

Reply to
crash.test.dummy