Time to see..

..how the 351/T5 '65 would run. :)

Now with 500+ miles, upper rear shock mounts repaired we took the '65 and my '00 3.73 geared GT (to chase) out to a nice, little used county road.

It's quicker w/3.23 gears than the '00. HP should be about the same as the '00, but torque is much stronger. Except for 1.7 rollers, it's a stock, truck

351 +.030. The Performer RPM is a mis-match for now, but should be just right for when aftermarket heads are affordable.

Now I'm off to help drop the re-built SVO 460 into my son's Superformance Mk.III. Anyone wanna trade their 460 RPM for a Victor?

bradtx

Reply to
B2723m