Honda Accord (98-05) theft rates? - engine immobilizer

The Honda Accord has consistantly been rated as the most stolen car in the United States. The problem with IIHS stats, is they don't account for Honda's newer Accords (98-05) which have an engine immobilizer. Does anyone know where I can find theft rates for the newer Accords? There has been quite a bit of controversy to how effective these coded key systems are in reducing theft. I am trying to determine whether it's worth getting an aftermarket alarm installed