Honda Accord many dashboard lights won't go off

Just started a few days back (2 days after my first oil change) - All 4 "door ajar" lights, plus the brake lamp and "Brake" warning lights are all
on and won't go off - and I checked all the doors, and brake lamps appear ok.
Some of the other lights work ok and don't don't stay on (like low-fuel)
Is there something else I should be checking?
Jane Doe wrote:

First, check the oil level.
Its more likely that a wire got knocked off that affects the instruments. In some cars (not sure about Hondas), the logic used to determine whetheror not the engine is running is derived from an oil pressure signal. The shop may have knocked it loose.
However, the worst case would be if the oil level sensor was working but they forgot to put oil in it.

They may have jossled loose a ground connection somewhere. Look for connections bolted to the engine or firewall and make sure they are seated/tightened properly.
Remco