honda no start

quit while running, no previous problems..no spark,but power to distributor, changed distributors twice with used ones.Any ideas?

Checked elsewhere...someone suggested cleaning 2 ground wires at bottom of thermostat housing..did that and it worked...no tach...bu t I can live with that until the deep freeze ends outside.
"weasel" wrote: > quit while running, no previous problems..no spark,but power > to distributor, changed distributors twice with used ones.Any > ideas?

Blue wire is broken or connections broken/corroded/disconnected inside distributor.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Ended up replacing igniter after it left me stranded..again.. replacement module resulted in the tach working again... That fixed it. Thanks Tegger --Paul