honda no start

quit while running, no previous problems..no spark,but power to distributor, changed distributors twice with used ones.Any ideas?

Reply to
weasel

Checked elsewhere...someone suggested cleaning 2 ground wires at bottom of thermostat housing..did that and it worked...no tach...bu t I can live with that until the deep freeze ends outside.

"weasel" wrote: >

quit while running, no previous problems..no spark,but power > to distributor, changed distributors twice with used ones.Any > ideas?

Reply to
weasel

weasel wrote in news:968309_ snipped-for-privacy@0000.com:

Blue wire is broken or connections broken/corroded/disconnected inside distributor.

Reply to
Tegger

Ended up replacing igniter after it left me stranded..again.. replacement module resulted in the tach working again... That fixed it. Thanks Tegger --Paul

"Tegger" wrote: > weasel wrote in news:968309_ > snipped-for-privacy@0000.com: > > > Checked elsewhere...someone suggested cleaning 2 ground > wires at > > bottom of thermostat housing..did that and it worked...no > tach...bu t > > I can live with that until the deep freeze ends outside. > > > > > Blue wire is broken or connections > broken/corroded/disconnected inside > distributor. > > > > > > -- > Tegger > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

weasel