I have a 2005 Acura with 158,000 kms & the head gasket has just gone

The head gasket in my 2005 Acura has just gone at only 158,000 ks. Is this the usual length of time to get out of a head gasket on a regularly serviced car. I've had hondas & accuras up to the age if 20 years and never had to replace a head gasket. I can't find out about recalls anywhere on line.

Reply to
Acura owner