installing after market dvd system

Ok so this has probably been asked many many times already....
I have a 2005 pilot. I'd like to put in an overhead dvd system. I'm looking for pointers to articles/posts about how easy/difficult it is
as DIY for something like a Sony 9" integrated dvd player and screen... Or for that matter if there are better ideas on the subject.
Thanks in advance.
Hey, it all depends on how much confidence you have in yourself. Somethings I would do myself, but installing an entire dvd system you may want to consider having the professionals do it, so it is wiring correctly, and does not effect anything else in your car. I would get some quotes first, so you get the best prices.
Good luck!
--
be your own boss, earn residual income, and help others while you do
it!