1995 honda accord manuals- bulb replacement

I just recently purchased a 1995 Honda Accord. I am trying to figure out some basics on the car- and I dont have a manual for it. If anyone has any links or ways to get the manuals without spending $ that would be great. The first problem I am trying to fix is the backlight for the console burned out and I don't see a easy way to replace the bulb does anyone have instructions on this? I already checked the fuses.

Reply to
kva1000

has a free online manual for this Accord.

For clues on the problem below, look under "chassis electrical" and then the instrument heading. Or see

Or keep checking back.

Ebay often offers Chilton manuals at a very good price. I got mine for my 91 Civic for something like $6 total. Almost every public library I've used has Chilton manuals for mid-1990s Honda autos, too.

Welcome to the exclusive and elite club of Honda owners. The secret handshake will be emailed to you in a separate epistle.

"kva1000" wrote

to figure

it. If anyone

$ that would

backlight for the

the bulb does

fuses.

Reply to
Elle

Canadian tire - $20.00 Best book I ever bought.

BD

Reply to
boondocks