Is Honda navigation DVD copy protected?

I am wondering if anyone ever tried to "backup" the Honda navigation DVD in an Accord? The DVD plays all the time while car is moving. I am wondering how long
will this DVD last? How much it costs to replace? Is it copy-protected?

The DVD itself will last practically forever (barring physical abuse). The laser in the DVD reader may eventually decide to burn out.
Remember that nothing actually touches the DVD when in operation.
Don't know if it's copy-protected. Try burning one and see. At worst you've made a coaster of your blank DVD.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
harry wrote:

be more worried about the player than the dvd disk.
harry wrote:

Try using DVDFab Decrypter to make a backup.