2005 RX330 DVD Navigation

I own an 05 RX330 and so far I'm lovin' it. I am curious to find the location of the actual DVD player/reader/whatever it's called that has the navigation DVD installed. I know it's probably somewhere obvious but sometimes I need to be hit with a board to see the obvious.

Thanks!

Reply to
KJB

Under one of the seats?

Reply to
BBQ

On the 2004 it is under the floor in the rear the right hand side of the cargo area.

Reply to
CFL

in the 2005 - hit open and should be two discs, one dvd and one that you can listen too... the dvd has the nav disk in there- in japan they can actually watch movies in that same drive...

Reply to
Dan J.S.