Location of EGR port on 2001 Honda Civic EX coupe and how to access it.

I would like to locate EGR port on my 2001 Honda Civic EX coupe and clean it. Unfortunately I did not find any You Tube video on it. Could someone please describe where it is located and how to get to it on this car. Thanks in advance.

On 5/15/15 1:46 PM, Adsiz wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhUvIqOAhSI

http://www.civicforums.com/forums/36-mechanical-problems-vehicle-issues-fix-forum/347890-egr-removal-2001-honda-civic-ex.html
( or http://tinyurl.com/o6vgykc )
On Friday, May 15, 2015 at 12:57:31 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:

Thanks retired. The video is good but it does not show how he got to the EGR port. The diagram is good as well but where is item 7 actually located? Is it under fuel injector area and how do you reach it?
On 5/15/15 5:21 PM, Adsiz wrote:

( or http://tinyurl.com/o6vgykc )

OK, try this thread: http://www.civicforums.com/forums/36-mechanical-problems-vehicle-issues-fix-forum/343687-how-clean-egr-ports-passages.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/nx37hsx
Item 7 is in between the item 9 TB intake assembly and the engine block. Essentially the intake manifold is 2 pieces. That why so much dis-assembly work is required
Read the whole thread. You may decide to have a shop do this ;-)
On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 1:19:32 PM UTC-5, Retired wrote:

s-fix-forum/347890-egr-removal-2001-honda-civic-ex.html

ix-forum/343687-how-clean-egr-ports-passages.html

Thank you Retired, I appreciate the info.
Yes, that is a lot of work and I am not sure if I am that skilled to handle such involved work.
I cleaned, however, the EGR valve and two holes on the engine connecting to it (one going to the intake, the other to exhaust manifold I suppose using a wound steel wire) The holes were somewhat plugged. I was able to clean t hem about 2-3 inches deep on each side. I am hoping perhaps this will help (for eliminating occasional P0303,P0304, and P0300, and very are P0420 cod es that I get).
Update: unfortunately above mentioned EGR valve cleaning did not eliminate the misfire problem, I am still getting misfire on all cylinders (P0301 th rough P0304) and random misfire code (p0300) as well after 100 or so miles drive. Please note that spark plugs, ignition wires, were recently replace d and fuel injectors cleaned. I guess the next thing is to make sure EGR po rts got cleaned. Does anyone have an idea on how many hours of labor repai r shops charge for that?