Major problem.

I could do this by troubleshooting, but it will be easier to ask here and hope someone else has experienced this problem and then fix it due to it being 35degrees below ZERO here and I have no garage. PLEASE HELP.

It starts like this. I turn on the headlights, the wipers start going and the right blinker light on the dash stays on. On the outside of the car the right headlight does not work. This problem was intermittent but is now every morning. It does not seem to happen as often when it is warmed up but this may be coincidence. PLEASE HELP ME.

Reply to
thedonfrost

====================================

We need to know what vehicle, the mileage, and where you are.

Are you saying the vehicle is RUNNING, or is this before you start it? Did you read the 'trick' in the owner's manual about starting in extreme cold?

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

thedonfrost wrote in news:973770 snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Chances are pretty good there's a problem with the ICU behind the driver's kick panel.

Giving year, model, engine, trim level and mileage would help.

Reply to
Tegger

Again, not knowing the vehicle... I'm going to go out on a limb and focus your attention on the ground for the right headlight. I believe current is sneaking back through the low resistance of the headlight to power the other bulb and to spoof the wiper somehow. Since it seems temperature sensitive I suspect it is at the place where the ground is supposed to connect to the body; the screw needs to be removed, the metal scraped or sanded shiny, and the connection reattached.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee