Modding/Upgrading 2005 Civic

I have a Honda Civic 2005 Value Package and I want to manually install keyless entry and power locks. Are there any kits out there that can let me accomplish this? I want to do this myself but I've never modded
a car before. Are there any sites that have packages for other mods for Civics as well?
www.ebay.com