Moonroof visor

Is there any benefit to this - does it reduce wind noise when the moonroof is tilted or completely open?

Thanx.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

Which car..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

s2000?

Reply to
jim beam

I had one on my Accord and I couldn't tell the difference on noise. I guess it was more for looks.

Top

Reply to
Top

I hear the S2000 is very noisy all the time...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Ooops.

Accord sedan.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

JXStern wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It's effect may be substaintially different from one generation of Accord to the next.

My 2001 Accord sedan suffered from an annoying buffeting sensation at any speed over 40 mph. The visor not only eliminated the buffeting but it also significantly reduced the wind movement through the car. So much so in fact that I almost wish it allowed more movement for its cooling effect. I do not regret having installed it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike R.