Moonroof visor

Is there any benefit to this - does it reduce wind noise when the moonroof is tilted or completely open?
Thanx.
J.

Which car..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
Larry in AZ wrote:

said:

I hear the S2000 is very noisy all the time...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 22:47:14 GMT, Larry in AZ

Ooops.
Accord sedan.
J.

to the next.
My 2001 Accord sedan suffered from an annoying buffeting sensation at any speed over 40 mph. The visor not only eliminated the buffeting but it also significantly reduced the wind movement through the car. So much so in fact that I almost wish it allowed more movement for its cooling effect. I do not regret having installed it.
Mike
I had one on my Accord and I couldn't tell the difference on noise. I guess it was more for looks.
Top