OBW wind noise - would this work?

We have a 2003 OBW with the infamous wind noise problem coming from the driver's side window. I printed off the instructions for tearing apart the door and adjusting the glass, but DH was wondering if putting on side window vents/deflectors would work to eliminate it? Anyone know?

Reply to
M. Baker

If the only reason to install the wind deflectors is to get rid of the noise, just adjust the window.

If you wat the deflectors anyway, just try them

M. Baker wrote:

Reply to
AS

I'm not real sure I follow... on a frameless window?

Reply to
zero

Do those vents attach to the door frame, or to the window frame (if there is one)? That was one thing I wasn't sure about.

Reply to
M. Baker