My new 94 Honda Accord????

I just had my front passenger side ball joint/axle replace and aligned....however, i thought everything would be alright now! There's a noise I hear of tapping around in the back/somewhere underneath from time
to time and when I push the break it's pulsating!!??????? any advice/opinion/suggestion??????? Oh yah, another thing the back side passenger wheel is kinda a little in a slant not by much (top wheel inward and bottom outward) what's that from???
(this was posted about 1 week ago)
UPDATE: I just had front brakes/new pads left/right done, driver side cv axle done, new upper arm/ball joint rear passenger side, both struts in the back for $700 dollars......"what do you think, great deal"????? I went along for a test drive and it seems okay for now because i didn't hear any noise and breaks are perfect, no shakes no pulsating oya the slant from the rear passenger tire is not there since mechanic put a new arm/joint on it...