New Accord leather drivers seat designed poorly?

How do new 04-05 Accord owners feel about the loose feel of your leather drivers seat? Is it the worse Honda seat ever?

MJC wrote:

I have had a 2004 V6 EX-Navi for 6 months. I have not noticed any problems with my seat. Does yours actually move around while you're driving?
You can feel it move foward then back abut a 1/8 or 1/4 inch when you brake suddenly and feel it lean a bit in sharp turns.

I have the same problem with my 2004 Accord EX V-6.

same here..2001

After reading your e-mail, I went out to my garage and did the following: Grabbed the driver's seat of a '92 LX with 180K miles and shook it forward and aft then sideways. No movement at all.
Grabbed the driver's seat of a '01 EX-L with 18K miles and shook it forward and aft then sideways. No forward nor aft movement but at the top of the seat there was a little bit of sideways movement, less than a 1/32.

The strange thing is that if I move the seat all the way forward or all the way back the seat does not move. Unfortunately, I can't drive in those positions.
When I first called Honda consumer relations about this, they did say there was a shim kit to correct this for 2002 Accords regarding seat rocking.
It is not likely that Honda will have an engineering team work on a solution for 2003+ Accords unless a significant amount of owners complain to their Honda regional reps. Most owners will accept the service departments explanation that it is normal.
I guess that if Honda does not acknowledge there is a problem then there is no need to fix it. An easy way to skirt lemon laws.
Any lawyers out there want to represent a class action suit?