Drivers seat?

Where can I find a replacement driver's seat for my 1995 k1500 z71? It is a tan leather with power. The bracket holding it to the slide assembly has broken. I would just weld it back, but the leather is really worn out. Any ideas? I checked with junkyard dog, no dice there. And, theres nothing local.

Thanks in advance,

C.

Reply to
C.B. Evans

JC Whitney sells leather seats, not sure if you can get just one or if you have to buy the pair though

Ed

Reply to
89GMC

Might want to weld up the bracket, then have an upholstery shop repair the damaged panels. Would probably be cheaper than total replacement, and then everything will still match.

Reply to
John Craker

Possibly these guys on eBay: reedsster1 They are a GM only local source I've used many times (Waterford, MI). Not cheap but they have a good supply of genuine GM parts.

Reply to
Stephen Young

If you get the thing welded, I may be able to help you with your upholstery issue. I own and opperate an automotive interior restoration company. We specialize in leather repair & reconditioning. (we fix cracks, cuts, tears and holes) if you like, you can take some pics and contact me via e-mail and maybe we can work somthing out. if there are no holes, one front seat starts $90.00 + shipping. Vinyl repairs and stiching are extra. refrences available on request.

Reply to
dirtdude

How much do you charge to install a new covering? I have a few seats I want repaired with foam repair & coverings. I don't want a "recover". I have a few seats like that, and am not satisfied at all with them. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Most larger Salvage Yards have parts location service subscriptions (such as hollender's Eden system). They should be able to help you locate, purchase, and receive most parts for your truck. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

assembly has

Reply to