No Highbeam or Daytime running lights

I am assuming this is the DRL module? Anyone know where this is located in car?
Could it be something else, if so what?
thanks

--

Quotes are nothing but inspiration for the uninspired.
- Richard Kemph
Raymond wrote:

-----------------------------
Psychic Wednesday is _tomorrow_, unless you can provide five or six essential bits of info: year, model, mileage, location, history
'Curly'
sorry about that, but I did post the year on another newsgroup.
Anyways, its a 1995 Accord ex
I did determine that it was the DRL module.
It is located under the steering column....just unplug and unclip.......a total of 1 min off and on.
Issue resolve.
So anytime your DRL and high beams are not working, it is most likely the DRL module.
cheers
BTW: At the deal this part was 169 plus tax I paid 20 cash at scrap yard