noise when start 2000 honda accord

Hi, I have a Honda Accord EX 2000, 4 cylinder 2.3L engine, 5 spd manual shift. Recently, a funny noise like "konjiji" sound was heard when I
start the car most of times. Also, this noise can be heard when I shift to 1st gear for stop and go before the traffic light. The noise will disappear after the speed > 5 mph. Not sure what cause this. Anyone with similiar experience and know what cause this. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sorry, never saw the movie "konjiji". All hondas go BrrrrrrrrrrrClick when you first turn the ignition on, (fuel rail pressurizing) and many go BzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzT when you exceed about 15 Km / Hr as the ABS pressurizes, and some go CLAAACK!! when you stop at the first light (brake pads getting seated).
There's a lockout solonoid in your steering mechanism that prevents you from putting it into / out of PARK if you don't push the brake pedal. If you run the stereo louder, it goes away. Try tegger.com and look for NOISES.
'Curly'
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

One of the belts, probably. Check the tension. It could be that the abrupt change in engine speed causes the belt to slip.
Remco