can you id this Honda Accord wheel?

Hello, I was hoping that some kind person could tell me which year model Accords this alloy wheel was originally issued for. If you have any other years that it would fit as well, that would be great.

The wheel is 15 X 5 1/2" in size.

Thanks!

Pat

pws

Isn't that the optional aluminium rim for the 1991-1993 Honda Accords?

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Try Google. I did and found someone selling rims. From their pictures it appears the only Honda Accords with 17 spoke wheels like the picture are the 90-91 models. The rim would probably fit a range of models around those years.

Elliot Richmond Freelance Science Writer and Editor

Reply to
Elliot Richmond

Thanks all, that gave me something to go on and it looks like it was optional for the 1990 & 1991 Accords, possibly the 1992 as well.

Thanks again!

Pat

Reply to
pws

It is not an optional wheel but standard on the 1990-91 Accord EX. The

Reply to
Howard H

Thanks! I knew that someone here would know exactly what it came on. That was very helpful.

Thanks again,

Pat

Reply to
pws

Yes the other alloy wheel looks similar with 12 spokes or holes.

Alan

Reply to
Alan