Part markups by service shops

Page 2 of 2
Somewhere on teh intarwebs cameo wrote:

Yup, I agree. From what you've said about this guy it wouldn't surprise me if he wouldn't 'stress' a core you supplied so that a hose-tail weld was just short of cracking, just so he could say "I told you so" and get another job fitting his core.
I think you're right to be looking for a new service outfit.
Best of luck.

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.