Question from RVer

We have a 2004 Honda that we just paid off. We have towed it behind our motorhome. A couple days ago we went to our Honda dealer to trade it for a
2007. We found out that the 2007 Honda cannot be towed because in 2005 they changed the transmission or something. Is there anyone out there who knows exactly what was changed so the Honda 2007 cannot tow a car - unless using a dolly or on a trailer. We want to tow it 4 down. Are there any RVers out there who tow a Honda? Any input appreciated. DonnaB
Donna Becker wrote:

The term 'HONDA' is a bit vague. Please specify: Car, truck, SUV?
It appears the CR-V can still be towed 4 down.
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t 199&highlight=toad
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t 613&highlight=toad
'Curly'

Try asking in rec.outdoors.rv-travel (RORT).