Power Windows on 2003 Accord

Does anyone have problems with front power windows not working all the time. When I start the car there's all kinds of clicking going on in the location of the left and right power windows switches. When I hear the click on the right side only the left works, and vice-versa. Sometimes they both don't work. Took it to the Honda service. They did not have a definite answers except that they need to troubleshoot it for a while at my expense. There's got to be a simple explanation.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
highkm