Re: Accord 2006 radio receiver

"Art" wrote

I'll say it again: mine in my '04 EX Accord 4-cyl non-nav... is just great. No complaints on either reception or audio quality.
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 16:40:06 -0700, Howard Lester wrote:

Same on my '06 Si. My reception is far better than it was in the last car with an aftermarket stereo...
I just picked up an '06 SE and the radio seems to work pretty good - range seems to as good or better than I had with the Sienna and better than our Jetta. My wife doesn't like the size of the display for the system - too large in our model for just clock/sound system info display.