For Sale 2006 Honda Accord EX V6

Don't know why I should give in to my RIDICULOUS WHIM to buy a 2008 Accord
EX-L V-6. I'm seriously considering it. Must sell my PRISTINE 2006 LX V6
accord. Only 18 months old with 26k miles, so 18 months and 11k (Honda
extended the warranty) miles left on factory warranty. Top of the line model
finished in Alabaster Silver/Black Leather Seats, with mud guards, full bra
and self dimming mirror with compass and temperature read-out installed.
Will be getting a new set of Michelin Pilot MXM4 tires installed ($219.00
ea.) tomorrow because the oem tires became noisy. Car is in Grove City, Pa.
Phone (814) 786-9261 or (724) 992-1909 cellular. snipped-for-privacy@wononline.net
Reply to
chance

Site Timeline Threads