Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.

"T. Keating" wrote:

Talking of which, I saw a Honda Insight in REAL LIFE today !
It parked behind where I was as I went to the bank. I didn't know any had ever been sold in the UK.
Does anyone know what that does in terms of Wh/mile or whatever ?
Graham