Re: Honda Passport - "Power" and "Winter" drive switches

What exactly does the winterdrive button do??????? when and why should I use it????

--
lloydt79

use it????<<
It's been a while since my Passport days, but IIRC it allows the automatic transmission to start from a standstill in second gear. That helps when you're trying to get going on a slippery surface like ice. You're less likely to spin your wheels.