Re: kckvjc fjvfhf Suckered in to real estate deal by Dale Warfel; now my house is gone and I have no place to live cdxnjb b

How are these guys as Honda salesmen? You are clearly unaware that you would be more effective filing complaints and lawsuits with the governing authorities where the people are located and not just posting this drivel anonymously on the Internet.
Life is tough. It is tougher if you are stupid.