Re: MIKE Hunter's advice

Do what I do!! I try to ALWAYS travel more than 30 miles from home, since my insurance agent told me most accidents happen within 30 miles of where
one lives ;)
mike

That's why I moved...

I just close my eyes and drive *real* fast so I can get 30 miles away before an accident happens to me.
Other Mike

Here our Gov medical system and our Gov auto insurance only pay part of your medical bill if you have driving injuries and weren't wearing your seat belt.