Re: MIKE Hunter's smaller car thesis??

Jeff wrote in news:sS5ji.6091$q12.641@trnddc08:

Smitty Two wrote: >> In article , > > >> Bush might be smart, > > Bush is very smart. However, there are different types of smart. What he > lacks is the intellectual curiosity to ask questions like, "Is the > evidence of WMDs in Iraq solid?" and, "If we go into Iraq and win the > war in 3 months, what next?" > > Bush has great political smarts, obviously. > >> but I doubt it. Still, the president of the United >> States *should* be articulate as well as intelligent. Many of the parts >> of his job require that ability. > > Jeff >

Either that or the current generation of Americans have decided the I'm gonna cut your taxes rhetoric is the way to go. I remember Georgie making the statement, what do they think Social Security is, a Federal government program. This is the dumbest ox who has ever visited the Whitehouse, let alone been elected president.

Reply to
tango