Re: MIKE Hunter's advice

Do what I do!! I try to ALWAYS travel more than 30 miles from home, since my insurance agent told me most accidents happen within 30 miles of where one lives ;)

mike

> >> Exactly- I know plenty of well-educated people who don't wear their >> seatbelts routinely. They only wear them for the highway, which is >> stupid, since most fatalities happen within 30 minutes of one's home. >> Dunno why that is; my guess is that on the highway, people tend to be >> more alert. > > Actually, it's quite simple; most travel is within 30 minutes of one's > home. Additionally, longer distances usually imply highway miles. > Interstate highways don't have intersections or opposing traffic (on the > same roadway) and are much, much safer than city streets. > > > RFT!!! > Dave Kelsen
Reply to
Mike Hunter

That's why I moved...

Reply to
Seth

I just close my eyes and drive *real* fast so I can get 30 miles away before an accident happens to me.

Other Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Here our Gov medical system and our Gov auto insurance only pay part of your medical bill if you have driving injuries and weren't wearing your seat belt.

Reply to
Just Facts