Re: msgiving

Rehearsing a spam run..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
A note to myself, accidentally sent to wrong location. Cancelled it in about 10 seconds but it propagated anyway. Sorry all...
Larry in AZ wrote:

How do you cancel a post?
For those who, like me, realize too late that I've made a fool of myself. (again)
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 04:13:43 +0000, Jerry Albro wrote:

If your news software can issue a cancel, then try it.
However, most usenet servers don't allow cancels now because they are too simple to forge. It worked before thousands of idiots overran the place...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me