Emergency Warning Lights flasher, question?

I own a 1999 chevy malibu, I am looking to put Item # FS044

'07

in my car. My question is can i simply swap this flasher for the Hazard light

flasher, in my car so when i activate the hazard switch it will not make my signal lights operate in a on..off..on...off fashion but in the wig wag fashion? for roadside construction purposes. If so how do i go about doing this? Thanks for the help, John p.

For those who do not know what wig-wags are:

\\

littledino24

And yet more 'hidden' spam.

WTF does a chevy malibu have to do with Studebakers?

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß