Re: Timing belts

Actually, I think the point isn't weather or not you can see amber or red, but which one destroys you ability to see anything else after having it flash in your eyes while behind it. I really hate those vans with the huge ambers mounted about two thirds the way up the back. A few seconds behind one of those at night, is like staring at the sun and then walking into a darkened movie theatre and trying to find a seat.