64 3 point seat belts

Has anyone installed 3 point seat belts in a 64 bug? Did you install fixed belts or retractable? What brand? What bolts are used and where did you get them? Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Bugger

Eh, might want to look up the implications of your nick "Bugger". Particularly as it concerns British slang.

Ah, Wikipedia does have an entry on everything:

Leopold Stotch

What does bugger have to do with seat belts.............

Any way, I have a 64 that I put 3 Point belts in. They are non retractable and I bought the kit from somewhere on the internet....been too long to remember now. The kit came with all the hardware needed and I used the factory mount points in the tunnel and on the B piller. I had to drill a hole in the floor pan for the last point. I think this was because I replace the pans and they did not have a mounting hole.

Hope this helps more than the wiki wiki reply........ROFL

Reply to
TerryB