Requesting a refund for games

Hi, I emailed customer support about getting a refund on games. On my previous phone (Sanyo 4900) I downloaded classic arcade games: Galaxian, Ms Pacman, Tetris, and Space Invaders. My new phone (Sanyo VI 2300) can't
play these games.
The CS representative said, sure, I can get a refund. He wrote that I should just follow these steps to request a refund. (You can request 2 refunds/month).
1. Log on to 'My PCS' by entering your PCS Phone number and password: 2. Click on 'My Content Manager' hyperlink given on the bottom of the welcome page; 3. Select the Premium service from the list. 4. Click 'Request a Refund' hyperlink and follow the prompts.
I can do all but the last step -- Request a Refund. There is no such link on the page. Is there another page I'm supposed to go to? The CSR who was very nice has not responded to my emails? HM
-- ------------------------------- remove "smooth" from my address.